TIME pedals should be installed to 35 N-m using a torque wrench. If your crankset manufacturer specifies a different amount, tighten to the lower of the two values.
Articles in this section
- What should the release tension be on my TIME Sport pedals?
- How do I adjust the release tension on my TIME Sport pedals?
- Should I use pedal washers with TIME Sport pedals?
- Does TIME Sport recommend grease for pedal and cleat installation?
- Is it ok to use pedal extenders with TIME Sport pedals?
- Is there an easy way to tell the left pedal from the right pedal?
- What is the torque specification for installing TIME Sport pedals?