Following the acquisition of TIME Sport by SRAM in early 2021, TIME pedal production moved from the TIME factory in France to SRAM's chain manufacturing location in Portugal. The new TIME production facility is now producing pedals for riders worldwide.
Articles in this section
- Why did SRAM acquire TIME Sport?
- Are TIME Sport pedals still produced in France?
- Will SRAM keep the TIME Sport name, and what will TIME frames be called?
- What does TIME Sport mean when they say “clipless pedals?”
- How do I install or replace the grip pins on my TIME pedals?
- Do TIME pedals come with grip pins?
- Can TIME MTB pedals be ridden in muddy conditions?
- What is the stack height of TIME Sport road pedals?
- What is the rider weight limit for TIME Sport pedals?
- Does TIME Sport offer a clipless pedal for beginners?