Yes! TIME MTB pedals have won numerous Cyclo-Cross World Championships in some of the worst riding conditions imaginable. TIME MTB pedals feature a moving arch at the leading edge of the pedal, giving riders maximum mud-shedding.
Articles in this section
- Why did SRAM acquire TIME Sport?
- Are TIME Sport pedals still produced in France?
- Will SRAM keep the TIME Sport name, and what will TIME frames be called?
- What does TIME Sport mean when they say “clipless pedals?”
- How do I install or replace the grip pins on my TIME pedals?
- Do TIME pedals come with grip pins?
- Can TIME MTB pedals be ridden in muddy conditions?
- What is the stack height of TIME Sport road pedals?
- What is the rider weight limit for TIME Sport pedals?
- Does TIME Sport offer a clipless pedal for beginners?